Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Yay Swagbucks!


(excuse the recycling please!)

I used our swagbucks from mid-January until mid-March to pay for most of that bookshelf. I ordered it off Amazon. It was originally $55, but I had $35 in amazon cards from swagbucks that I used. So I only paid $20 for it! It might not seem like much, and it's not that nice, but we needed it! We had been storing our food in boxes and grocery bags. Now we can put them away out of sight! So even though I could have waited another month and paid for it completely, I am so glad to have it!

3 comments:

  1. and you got it put together AND filled 'er up! Yeah! Morrows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it! Bet there are some poptarts and cereal in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'ma thinkin' <a href="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41Zo53WPmsL._SL500_AA300_.jpg > this guy </a> would look good on top of it.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!