Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Kroger- Wednesday, December 9

Another small trip... maybe I am just losing it, but there have not really been that many good deals lately. I mainly ran out to get some stuff for a new recipe I am trying tonight.


4 cans Rotel, on sale for $1 each used $1/4 coupon
1 can Black Beans
1 Taco Mix
2 Biore Cleansers, manager's special $3 each, used 2 $1 coupons
1 Minute Maid OJ, on sale for $1.88, used $0.75 coupon
1 onion
2 Lunchables, on for $1.66 each, used 2 $0.55 coupons that doubled ($0.56 each after coupon)

Total Value: $27.74
Total Spent: $11.94
Total Saved: $15.80 (57%)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Holidays fellow couponer!
    I live in SC and I'll be headed home to MS soon to visit family in Canton. While I'm there, I'd like to do some couponing with them to teach them how to save. I do have a few questions for you though since you're a seasoned professional in your area and I know there can be so many regional differences.

    Are there any local to your area blogs that you follow that have coupon match-ups? Southern Savers is my guidebook. Do the prices/coupons on there vary greatly from what you see in your stores?

    Thanks for any help!
    donellaw@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!